VOUCH is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or product or service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
VOUCH may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2020.
What we collect
1. Name and job title
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. To ensure the Vouch service is not used for illegal purposes including but not limited to money laundering, drug trafficking, trafficking in humans of any kind and any other illegal, unlawful or antisocial activities or services
3. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
6. We do not sell or share your data to any outside parties such as partners, service providers etc, In the event that any law enforcement agencies request any data, we will share that data with them after satisfying ourselves about the genuineness of that need with reasonable caution and safeguards about its intended use.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Vouch (A service of VouchPay Technologies Pvt Ltd) 2nd Floor, The Summit #1A, CIL EHBCS Layout Sanjay Nagar Main Rd CIL Layout A Block, Judicial Colony, Raj Mahal Vilas 2nd Stage, Sanjaynagar Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094 .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of VouchPay Technologies Pvt Ltd - including VOUCH logo 2020. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.